If GPS is not working correctly, please check if your device is compatible with The Witcher: Monster Slayer through the links below:
If your device meets the requirements and the issue persists, please follow the steps below:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen
- Touch and hold "Location" (If you can't find Location, please tap Edit or Settings, then drag Location into your Quick Settings)
- Tap App permissions
- Under ”Allowed all the time," “Allowed only while in use,” and “Ask every time,” find the apps that can use your device's location
- To change the app's permissions, tap it, then choose the location access for the app
To help Google Maps find your location with the most accuracy, please use high-accuracy mode:
- On your Android device, open Settings
- Tap Location
- At the top, switch location to "On"
- Tap "Mode", then "High accuracy"
- Choose Settings
- Network & internet
- Data Saver
- Disable Data Saver.